The objective of this blog is to bring about the essence of Sanatana Dharma, the world’s oldest system of refining our lives. Religions spring from this system.
This blog would attempt to present a few droplets of:
- Advaitha Vedanta (Non-dualism) expounded by Vedas & Upanishads
- Vedic Astrology as a tool to guide one towards Self Realization.
- Veda Mantras, Stotras and Slokas
- Vedic Rituals
- Mantra, Yantra and Tantra Sastras
- Dharma Sastras
- Carnatic Music as a Vedic derivative towards enforcing Bhakthi Yoga
- Vedic Vastu Satra
- Ayurveda as a Vedic Derivative
- Temples and the Science behind them
Each section will be expanded and newer sections will be added as the compilation progresses.